Drivers and vehicles must meet the standards listed, in addition to any of the city/state requirements. We’re currently looking for professional drivers with a passion for customer service and safety. Please refer to the following basic qualifications before you apply:
Basic Driver Requirements
- Drivers must complete a drug screening and driver interview
Age 21+ with an active/valid driver’s license with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- If age 21 or 22, the Driver must have three or more years of unrestricted driving history and no infractions on their Motor Vehicle Report.
- If 23 or older, the applicant must have a driver’s license for one or more years and meet or exceed the Driving Record & Motor Vehicle Report Qualifications set forth below;
- Drivers must provide proof of valid personal automobile insurance for the vehicle they will be driving that meets or exceeds the minimum financial responsibility limits of the state in which they are driving.
- NO more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (such as traffic violations or accidents).
- NO major moving violations in the past 3 years (such as driving on a suspended license, reckless or negligent driving).
- NO DUI and/or drug related driving violations in the last 7 years.
- NO driving related convictions in the last 7 years (such as felonies involving a vehicle or hit and runs).
- NO criminal record and able to consent and pass a full background check.
- Must comply with your local city/state regulations.
- Must possess current registration, license plates and insurance (personal or commercial).
- Must have a Smartphone with an updated operating system and data plan.
- Vehicles must be 8 years or newer with 4 doors.
- 5-8 seats, including the driver's.
- No salvaged/rebuilt vehicles.
- License plates must be registered within the state of operation.
- Must have ability to power and hold two usb devices (personal phone and dash cam)
Vehicles require to pass an annual inspection from a City approved ASE-Certified mechanic. The inspection will cover the following;
- Engine, suspension, steering and brakes must be fully functional and safe. Exhaust system needs to be within vehicle state standards, not modified or appear to have unnecessary wear.
- All doors need to be able to open and close from inside and out in good working order. Passengers must have the ability to lock or unlock their own doors.
By clicking "Continue", you agree to our
Terms and Conditions.